Laptop Shows Only Mobile Websites

Redroest

Hey people a friend of mine has a problem with his laptop. No matter what he tries, the laptop visits websites and displays only the mobile versions. This problem occurs in Internet Explorer 8 but not in Firefox. We tried to do the following:-deleting any addons toolbars etc -Deleting the browser history (maybe caching problem)-search trough options to look for some kind of settingHe is using a normal LAN connection so this is not related.

Did you tried to actually run IE in no add-ons mode? There are some add-ons that are installed on a "deeper" level.You can try it from "Start > (All) Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)". If it works at that point, you should again look for any kind of programs that may integrate with IE in a more "indirect" fashion.If the problem still occurs, in IE, try to go to "Tools > Internet Options". From there, go to the "Advanced" tab, and click "Reset". This will reset any kind of IE settings, including some more deeper ones.If even then the problem persists... I can only suggest a Windows reinstall. And if even that fails, I have no idea.

Hey people a friend of mine has a problem with his laptop. No matter what he tries, the laptop visits websites and displays only the mobile versions. This problem occurs in Internet Explorer 8 but not in Firefox. We tried to do the following:-deleting any addons toolbars etc -Deleting the browser history (maybe caching problem)-search trough options to look for some kind of settingHe is using a normal LAN connection so this is not related.
hi, here you have to mention about which Laptop your friend is using.which operating system has installed in Laptop, it's good matter to solve your problem.Nile Hadwards

Archived