Resources To Learn Css

ABA

What are the good resources (books, web sites, tutorials) you have found to learn somewhat advanced CSS.The CSS Tutorial is pretty good to learn the syntax and basic CSS. I have gone through the entire tutorial and have good understanding of CSS. However, when I am working on developing a web site with 3 column layout, navigation menu and other standard features I am having difficult time positioning things up to what I want. I am looking for a resource that provides this type of conceptual understanding so that I can debug the issue with the layout and code it quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
I think http://w3schools.com/-- Site may be help you.. Or when you see some Web page -- Go to menu and View-Page Source then copy the code into dreamweaver and try to understand which technique they have followed.Thanks
I think he's already read the through the CSS pages here. And you can use any text editor to study your code in, it doesn't have to be Dreamwaver.I would recommend Googling certain topics/techniques you are interested in; there are lots of good sites that offer good standards-compliant examples that you can learn from. When you have questions, you can come here and ask us. It will mostly involving learning a lot about floating elements and the box model.

Archived