marquee

vadder85

Hello,hope somebody will help me on this matterStr_Scroll = Str_Scroll & " .:::. " & rs.fields(0)rs.movenextloop -----------------------------output-----------------------------------------------------------.:::.1st annoucement.:::.2nd annoucement.:::.3rd annoucement.:::.i just have one question..how could i display all the annoucement in this type of movement by using marquee????----------------this is what i want--------------------------------------------------------------1st annoucement---2nd annoucement---3rd annoucementactually i,ve tried but box that contains the annoucement keep repeating according to amount of message...if i have 3 messages then i would get 3 boxes...this is what i did not want..i want only one box to display al those three annoucemen..hope you can understand..tq..

Do While NOT rs.EOF          Str_Scroll = Str_Scroll & "  .:::.  " & rs.fields(0)        rs.movenext        loop
Does anyone knows how to change some code above to make it display the all the information line by line...i mean,not in a full sentence..1st information2nd information3rd informationtq