Last Odd Page Footer

scopley

I'm trying to create a footer that will only display on the last odd page of a section. I have tried different variations of the repeatable pagemasters but the best I can accomplish is a different first odd page footer. I understand that the processor formats in the first true instance of the pagemasters that is finds but how can I work around this to produce a different last odd page footer.I have even tried adding another fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives with a maximum repeat of 1 still all I can accomplish the the first odd page footer in the section.Here is my pagemasters:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="master"> <fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives>  <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last" odd-or-even="odd" master-reference="PageMaster-odd-last"/>  <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first" odd-or-even="odd" master-reference="PageMaster-odd"/>  <fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest" odd-or-even="odd" master-reference="PageMaster-odd"/>  <fo:conditional-page-master-reference odd-or-even="even" master-reference="PageMaster-even"/>  <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="blank" blank-or-not-blank="blank"/> </fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives></fo:page-sequence-master>

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Archived