How to change the color of the hightlighted words?

hpdp

Hi, I have a web page which displays a article. Some of the words in the article are highlighted in different colors depending onhow important they are.Now, I need to select some words, and click a button on the page, to change the color of those words into different color.Can anyone give me some idea how to approach this? I googled, but didn't find any information on this problem.Thanks!!!!

In the future, please don't cross-post in different forums. If you're in the wrong place, we'll move the topic where it belongs. I have deleted the other copies of this topic.To answer your question, in order to permantly alter anything on a page, you must either tweak the source code wih a text editor, and reupload it to the server, or create a server side powered page (say, with PHP) that will do the correction upon processing a form that tells it what to do.If it's just a tiny one time tweak (i.e. an appearance alteration that will only be visible to you, and be lost as soon as you leave the page), you can do this with JavaScript by tweaking the element's style property.

Archived