Can we make the ComboBox as a Editable one ?

Gokulanand

Hi,In my Application i need to add search details page .there i want to use TextBox . When u type the keyword character, the selected keywords should get displayed like ComboBox List.and from that which i am selecting it should perform the search action for that keyword.My confusion is how to add the selected keywords list like ComboBox list.I have seen this type of selection Box in Google Suggest.LinkPlease give some Suggesions Or Guide meThanks

What is happening on Google Suggest is that is not a combo box but a JavaScript that gets database data based on what is already in the text box (ajax) and then displays it in the 'form' of a combo box.It is really just a rectangle floating below the textbox.

Hi,That is what how the Rectangle floating is been added to the TextBox.and hoe the selected one is gets displayed.is there any special tag in HTML for that i want to know the details.Thanks

There is no HTML tags to do that.It would involve a lot of javascript, a database, and a server side scripting language like PHP or ASP.I have not done projects like that so I don't have any samples to help you out with.If you are unfamiliar with the mentioned languages you should read up on them at www.w3schools.com :)