import csv into phpmyadmin database table

Caitlin-havener

Okay I'm new to this programming database stuff and I have found that I am a complete retard to it. I'm stuck trying to import my excel files so that I can create a table out of them. There are over 5000 items so I really don't care to type each one into a table. I've got a php mySQL book, so I don't need help with that at the moment. Just stuck on importing this stupid .csv file! I keep getting errors when I go to "import" at phpmyadmin and every time I google it I get all these outdated answers. Files are located at www.chavener.com/femmelingerie/databases/2008-2009%20Leather-Vinyl%20Descriptions.csv and excel doc at www.chavener.com/femmelingerie/databases/2008-2009%20Leather-Vinyl%20Descriptions.xls. Could you tell me why csv is not importing? If not what can I do to import it? This pregnant lady is about to pull her hair out.

Okay I'm new to this programming database stuff and I have found that I am a complete retard to it. I'm stuck trying to import my excel files so that I can create a table out of them. There are over 5000 items so I really don't care to type each one into a table. I've got a php mySQL book, so I don't need help with that at the moment. Just stuck on importing this stupid .csv file! I keep getting errors when I go to "import" at phpmyadmin and every time I google it I get all these outdated answers. Files are located at www.chavener.com/femmelingerie/databases/2008-2009%20Leather-Vinyl%20Descriptions.csv and excel doc at www.chavener.com/femmelingerie/databases/2008-2009%20Leather-Vinyl%20Descriptions.xls. Could you tell me why csv is not importing? If not what can I do to import it? This pregnant lady is about to pull her hair out.
NVM I think I finally got it!!!!

Archived