Image upload and Display

olilish

Hello,I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of either a tutorial, some words of advice or even a word-press theme that can help with a project I have.My client needs to be able to upload 5 (or maybe more) images, for those images to be stored in a folder (or MySql database?). The images need to show up together as thumbnails on a page and be enlarged when clicked upon. Similar to the type of thing you might see for an estate agent selling property, with various images shown of the property that can be easily viewed.But this project is for cars to be uploaded that have been restored.I have a feeling this may be achieved with JQuery or Ajax maybe? - But I have posted here because my experince is in php and Mysql, and have before been able to upload a single image to a folder using php.Any help would be great! - thanks!

You can use PHP's GD image library to resize images. JavaScript can be used to expand the images onclick - a popular script is lightbox (there are some similar jQuery scripts if you prefer). AJAX can theoretically be used to make the uploading process smoother, but it can get fiddly.

Archived