Outputting a mysql_fetch_array result

justinbriggs1

Hey everyone, I am trying to display the result set of an array that I got from mysql_fetch_array, like this: while($imageinfo_array = mysql_fetch_array( $imageinfo_query )) <?php echo $imageinfo_array['IMAGE_FILE'] ; ?><?php echo $imageinfo_array['CATEGORY_TYPE'] ; ?>etc.But there is sometimes more than one CATEGORY_TYPE associated with an IMAGE_FILE. I am just looking to print out the image file and then a list of the categories associated with them, without reprinting the image again.I'm pretty sure this is common, but I've been at a loss as to an easy way to do it. Thanks,JW

How's your table structured? You don't have multiple columns named CATEGORY_TYPE, right? How are the different types delimited?
Sure, the table array result is structured like this:CATEGORY_TYPE--------IMAGE_FILE Buildings------------------church.jpg Buildings------------------city.jpg Objects--------------------clock.jpg Machinery-----------------clock.jpg I just want to have it display like this:IMAGE------------CATEGORYchurch.jpg-------Buildingscity.jpg-----------Buildingsclock.jpg---------Objects, MachinerySorry about the dashes, they are there to separate the columns.

Archived