Feedburner HTML script isn't displaying all items!

ChrisUehlein

Hi, everybody...I run a website called bitchpork.com (might be offensive to some). It is an absurd 'review hub' of sorts. Don't be too distracted with the content (I know it's crazy). The problem is that I have used Feedburner.com to create three RSS feeds from three separate blogs on blogspot for the three categories. As you can see on the page, only the ten most recent entries are shown unless you click the link underneath the navigation bar. However, even though I set each of these long RSS feeds to now show every post on the blogs, it only shows the 25 most recent. Why would that be? The "Number of items to display" drop box at feedburner.com is pulled down to say "All" and it still doesn't show all. WTF? Is there a better way for me to do this???Thanks!Chris

Maybe it's some kind of a feedburner defect?You can always parse the feeds yourself manually with PHP's DOM or XMLReader, or something like PEAR's XML_RSS. Parsing feeds is not hard, so it should be easy enough for you to do it.

Archived