Please fix my error

tienphuonghk

Hi Everybody,I have problem with page.I am not looking for error.Please fix for me.Here:<?define("host","localhost");define("user","root");define("pass","anhson67");define("db","tienphuong");$conn=mysql_connect(host,user,pass) or die("Could not connect server");mysql_select_db(db,$conn) or die ("Could not select database");$max=3;$p=$_GET['p'];if(empty($p)){$p=1;}$limit=($p-1)*$max;if(isset($_GET['act']) && $_GET['act']=="view"){$id=$_GET['id'];$sql=mysql_query("select * from searchs where id='$id'");while($row=mysql_fetch_array($sql)){$name=$row['name'];$topic=$row['topic'];$comment=$row['comment'];echo "<div><p>$name</p><p>$topic</p><p>$comment</p></div>";}}else {$sql=mysql_query("select * from searchs limit".$limit.",$max") or die (mysql_error());$total=mysql_result(mysql_query("select count(id) as tot from searchs"),0);$totalpage=ceil($total/$max);while($r=mysql_fetch_array($sql)){$id=$r['id'];$name=$r['name'];$topic=$r['topic'];echo "<div><p><a href='time1.php?act=view&id=$id'>$name</a></p><p>$topic ...<a href='time1.php?act=view&id=$id'>more</a></p></div>";}for($i=1;$i<=$totalpage;$i++){echo "<a href='time1.php?p=$i'>$i | </a>";}}?>And then inform error:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '3' at line 1

I don't see how we can be of much true help if you are not willing to try and troubleshoot yourself. Anyway, you are missing a space after the LIMIT keyword in your second query.

Archived