Unrecognized database format

10 weber

I get one of those error messages when trying to use the "10WEBERdatabase.mdf" DB:

Unrecognized database format 'D:\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\10WEBER\App_Data\10WEBERdatabase.mdf'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Unrecognized database format 'D:\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\10WEBER\App_Data\10WEBERdatabase.mdf'.Source Error:
Line 20:         string cnctString = @"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + Server.MapPath(@"App_Data/10WEBERdatabase.mdf");Line 21:         cnct = new OleDbConnection(cnctString);[color="#FF0000"]Line 22:         cnct.Open();[/color]Line 23:         string sql;Line 24:         if (Request.Form["submit"] != null)

Source File: d:\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\10WEBER\register.aspx Line: 22

OR (If I use the DB in Visual Web Developer):
Could not use ''; file already in use. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Could not use ''; file already in use.Source Error:
Line 20:         string cnctString = @"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + Server.MapPath(@"App_Data/10WEBERdatabase.mdf");Line 21:         cnct = new OleDbConnection(cnctString);[color="#FF0000"]Line 22:         cnct.Open();[/color]Line 23:         string sql;Line 24:         if (Request.Form["submit"] != null)

Source File: d:\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\10WEBER\register.aspx Line: 22

Archived