Removed Link Element

Azuna

You need to be more specific about what you want to do.Also I would highly advise not to use an online image host to host images for a website because they are unreliable and may go down or your image may disappear altogether! I used one once for a website background only to find it changed after a few months when someone else's image replaced mine! Its a bad idea and should be avoided at all costs.If you really need to then use something like a Windows Live Skydrive where you can ensure that the image will stay up permanently as long as you have that email account active.

If you can see, the part that have bordered of red. I want to removed that. For example, you've clicked an link then they will disappear that. I want to removed that.

You need to be more specific about what you want to do.Also I would highly advise not to use an online image host to host images for a website because they are unreliable and may go down or your image may disappear altogether! I used one once for a website background only to find it changed after a few months when someone else's image replaced mine! Its a bad idea and should be avoided at all costs.If you really need to then use something like a Windows Live Skydrive where you can ensure that the image will stay up permanently as long as you have that email account active.
I think he was merely using imageshack to host a picture of his website...clearly that's a screenshot.As far as the link issues, I can only assume (since you provided no code) that you need to add text-decoration: none to your <a> selectors in your CSS.

I think he was merely using imageshack to host a picture of his website...clearly that's a screenshot.As far as the link issues, I can only assume (since you provided no code) that you need to add text-decoration: none to your <a> selectors in your CSS.
That's not true. I'm using my hosting provider as my image hosting provider too. Yes, I've used ImageShack for that picture. No, my pictures on my web site ARE FULLY CODED & SAVED with my hosting provider!!!!!!!!!!NOTE: I'm not male, I'm female :)

you do know I was defending you, right?edit: whoops, I was wrong to assume you were male. my bad. :)

Archived