Link to a drop down menu option?

cowcutta

Is it possible to have links from a menu going to a "search" page that has 3 different options to search for things?Basically...I want to have my list of links on my menu, and if you click on "trainers" it takes you to the search page, where there is a drop down list that allows you to select one of three options, Trainers being on of them.I would like to make "Trainers" the main selected option from the drop down menu when the user clicks on the "trainers" link from the main website menu. Or "Facilities" if they click the main menu "facilities" link...Does that make sense?? Jen

Html:<select onChange="return Jump(this);"><option value="search.htm">Trainers</option>java script:function Jump(fe){ var opt_key = fe.selectedIndex; var uri_val = fe.options[opt_key].value; window.open(uri_val,'_top'); return true; }This code will make the drop down list a navigational menu. when "Trainers" is selected the page will redirect to search.htm, I guess this is only a part of the solution for what you had asked for.