File upload error

bleastan

Hey people i got a question where im seriously stuck with.I got a php file which reads .csv files and writes it to the database. When i run it locally it works perfectly (with a standard xampp installation). However my problem is, when i put the exact same script on the webserver it cant find the file anymore (even tthough i point to it through the form)Ik heb een php bestand die dus csv inleest en dit naar een database schrijft. Lokaal werkt dit helemaal 100% perfect (via xampp). Heres a small part of the code:the form:<?php<table ><form name="form" method="post" action=' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . '""><tr><td>Bestand: </td><td><input type="file" name="bestand"></td></tr><tr><td>knop</td><td><input type="submit" value="upload" name="eenValue"/></td></tr></table></form>';?>What it does is as soon as you submit the form it does php_self and the variable eenValue becomes upload. With this value it goes into the correct case where it does the following:<?phpcase 'upload':if (!file_exists($_POST['bestand'])) {echo "Bestand niet gevonden. \n";//this means file not found.} else {insertFile();}break;?>what happens is is that i keep getting the 'file not found' error.. which is weird (in my opinion) cause locally Everything works but as soon as its on the webserver i get this.So anyone have any suggestions? im seriously stuck here and have no clue whatsoever on how to fix it. Thanks in advance.Btw locally i run a standard xampp installation (if ppl need to know about it)

Archived