survey questions

Winchester

Hi Folks!I've been teacjing myself ASP and trying to build a web page for a month now. REASON: I am a "Father" who has parental rights and I am attacking the family court systems! and the lawyers who charge huge amounts of money and do nothing for us. I am trying to build a web site with 8 questions for ALL to see and respond to me with their stories of what happened to them if they have been subjected to a family court system, judge, or lawyer who simply screwed them over as well as do a good job.For those lawyers who charge $300 an hour and do not even do the basic paper work (I paid $15000 and the divorce paper work was never done) I AM HOLDING THOSE LAWYERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. WE THE LITTLE GUY HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE CHANGE.I need advice or some help in getting the survey questions and answers into a database- most likely I am going to use SQL however, on the knowlwdge end of this aspect, I am on the low end.Can anyone provide me some code or get me going in the right direction so I can complete my website and start HOLDING lawyers accountable for their actions. One last thing I am building a database of all those lawyers of who NOT to use as well as those lawyers who we SHOULD use.I would sincerely appreciate the help!I can also be emailed at MSMART@NAAFR.COM -- National Association for the Advancement of Family Rights.Thank you

Ah...Anyway, you'll probably need to be a bit more specific with what you need help with. Do you know any SQL? What RDBMS are you planning to use? Do you even have a database structure designed yet?

Ah...Anyway, you'll probably need to be a bit more specific with what you need help with. Do you know any SQL? What RDBMS are you planning to use? Do you even have a database structure designed yet?
I know how to put controls on a form such as: Would you recommend your lawery? Yes or NOand then click the submit button--however I have no idea what happens to the data or where it goes once the submit button has been clicked. I'm simply trying to build an on line survey with someone answering 8 questions then they hit submit and it comes to me. I get the front end, I get the back end, I just don't get the middle piece to connect the dots and get the information to where it needs to be.

I'm more of a PHP person, but if you post the points you are confused about here, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Archived