suggest free server

tpdude

dear friends, I want to upload my site online on free server for testing purpose. Actually i want to check is it working properly and detecting correct country name of visitor ? It's working well offline but i cannot check visiter country offline :). Suggest name of free server that support 16 mb file uploading with php, mysql, dat and xml file format support. Their are so many free sever but i donot find any free server that support 16mb uploading file limit. Thanks

Nobody supports it by default... simply because that's not PHP's default value... but you can always ask your host (whichever it is) to increase the limit for you. To be sure they'll do it, contact them about it before signing up.As for checking visitors' countries... that's not a host's responsibility. You need a GeoIP service, to which you can pass the visitor's IP, and get their country as a result. hostip.info is one example.

• 4 months later...
dear friends, I want to upload my site online on free server for testing purpose. Actually i want to check is it working properly and detecting correct country name of visitor ? It's working well offline but i cannot check visiter country offline :). Suggest name of free server that support 16 mb file uploading with php, mysql, dat and xml file format support. Their are so many free sever but i donot find any free server that support 16mb uploading file limit. Thanks
hey, check this one out. i use it, its awesome.http://www.000webhost.com/407276.html

Archived