Suggestion on the forum.

ckrudelux

Working on a project and I was looking forward to showing it off at the "Critiques" thread then it's done and the other day it hit me, I'm a member on a forum for cars we have a thread for projects where we shows our work in process. Too bring this to our forum would be more rewarding not only too share how much time we spent on our projects but also sharing technique we used to solve issue or maybe new comers learn by asking about our solutions on our projects.I'm not totally sure if this will work on a forum for web development like it does for cars but maybe.

could you still not do that in the critiques thread, with a disclaimer saying work on progress? A lot of people post stuff that's not completely finished. And then as you work on it, update your thread, maybe taking a couple of screen shots along the way to post the now and then's.

Yeah, it's probably fine to put it in the critiques forumedit. It's not like we go exclusively all-out with criticism in there :).

could you still not do that in the critiques thread, with a disclaimer saying work on progress? A lot of people post stuff that's not completely finished. And then as you work on it, update your thread, maybe taking a couple of screen shots along the way to post the now and then's.
Sure you could but as the selling point of the thread tells you now to show a finished page so you can get it rated. It doesn't tell you what you could show your work in progress.

sorry, I meant to say you could post it in the critiques forum, and then maybe put the finished project link in the critique thread once you are done.

Archived