need help

Guest yamako

Guest yamako

hello, :) im new with html and have onli just started exsploring it, ive always used templates that hav been coded for me and then just edited them using dreamweaver! but im starting to make my own template now and have no idea where to start coding it for web use!im using dreamweaver mx 2004 and the template was made in adobe photoshop cs v8. ive savd to web and added a backround and all, but duno how to start adding text, i-frames etc. so if some one could help me by having a tutorail made for me that would be great!im on my dad comp atm, as his comp has the onli internet connection atm. till we get the wireless roater working again! so i dont have any screenshot of the template. so ill try to exsplain what it looks like!its a small 400 450 pixel template, the window gets resized to fit the template which ive done, theres onli 1 content box in the center! the navi is just images which i can link no problem! the center is #3f3f3f color and size is round 377 251 pixels! i want to iframe it to add more content! i have a css style sheet made with all fonts and stuff i want on the page and its linked and works. i just need a content box in the center to work!thxs ahead of time! i wont get a net connection for 2 week or around there so i need to get the template working as fast as i can! :)