php file manager script

nielcleo

hello guysplease help mei have my gallery and i want to have an upload and i put it on it. but my problem is it only upload in only one directory and i can't browse.help me guys how can i put a mini file manager that can create a folder, delete folder and organize the directory where i can upload only one directory. i mean for example when i put photo directory only photo directory i can view and organize u cannot go back in other directory like the htdocs or something..guys help me please Thanks..

Wow, that is incredible overkill for your purposes. With 2 minutes on google you could learn how to use an ftp client instead of the 10 man hours it will take you to design a well rounded file manager.But, if that's what you want...http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/php_file_upload.aspThis is how I learned to do file uploads. You probably already have one like it. In order to upload to different directories you need to use 2 dots: '..' in order to move backwards in the file system. So say your in your css directory and you need to move back into the www directory to get to the files directory:

../files/

To get a better understanding try this. Open up your command prompt in windows. It's called CMD and all you need to do is go to run->cmd.now type-

cd C:/Program Files/

cd mean "change directory". Now you will be in the Program Files directory. Now type this-

cd ../

and you will be back into the base C: directory.Do you need to do this to know how to use it? No. Does it relate to your site? No. But it's how file systems work on windows, macs, and linux.

Archived