Property not supported?!?

ShadowMage

In IE I get an error message stating:Object doesn't support this property or methodI have absolutely no idea why. Using IE's developer tools it shows me that the variable is a perfectly valid reference to the form object yet it throws an error.See this screenshot:http://img841.imageshack.us/f/screenshotieerror.jpg/EDIT: Gah! Why can't I figure out how to attach images to my posts! Guess I'll just post a link, then... :)EDIT 2: If I click the little green circle in the upper left corner to continue execution it runs just fine, exactly as if there was no error. :)

Discovered the problem. The problem was the result of old school dot notation and not using it anymore. I had the following element on my page:<input type='hidden' name='action' id='FormActionType' value='save' />and when I used tmpForm.action IE was getting a reference to this element instead of the action property of the form. :) Took me a while to figure out that this was the problem, but the solution was as simple as renaming my input.Curse you dot notation! :)Oh well, lesson learned, I guess. :)

Archived