adding a website

dcole.ath.cx

I made my own server and my website is on it. I can create other sites by hand but I want PHP to do itand someone give me an example of iis_add_server()int iis_add_server ( string path, string comment, string server_ip, int port, string host_name, int rights, int start_server )what is int?what is string comment?what is string host_name?how do I write int rights,what do I put for int start_server? just 1 or "1"...Thanks

Where it says int or string this is refering to the variable type of the following term, 'string comment' for example tells you that the data type you put at that point in the function is a string and 'comment' describes what it is. This is quite an advanced function which I admit I have no idea how to use - you need to go to the manual at php.net and work it out. Remember that PHP, as with all things, is best learnt from the ground up. If the information on the manual makes no sense to you then you are probably starting way to deep and need to go back and learn the basics properly first.