Round Corner PNG Not Displaying Fully in <div>

paulmo

Got a rounded corner image to use as a background to a heading div, but it's not displaying fully in the <div>. If I increase height, I get 2 or more horizontal "bars" of the image color, but not the rounded image. The width works, but also does not help show any roundness ANYWHERE. The image IS rounded. Thanks in advance for help.

#h1 {	font-weight: bold;	background-image: url('graphic/tab.png');	height: 4em;	width: 11em;	   }

Scientist, I've tried different sizes, in the 30-50/15-25 ish px range, and I just did try px instead of em, matched to size. Still isn't displaying. Other ideas? Thanks, and especially thanks for your help with the hard stuff!! I've still got reading material to go over from that thread!!

so with the width height of the div set to the actual width/height of the image you are trying to show, you aren't seeing anything, or just not with a rounded corner?since you are using a .png, I assume you are trying to make use of the transparency. Perhaps the bit-depth was not set high enough when saving the image. Try 24-bit. Can you provide a link to the image?

Archived