How do I save property changes?

ASP_Noob

I have a .aspx form I've been woking on with C#. Its a simple form that changes the visibilty of some images. I can show and hide them at will but when I close the form the changes aren't saved. Is there some code or somthing that I'm missing to make this viable?

Hi, I am not very clear of what you want, but let me get this straight.When the user opens the page and the some visibility changes happen and you want these changes in visibility to remain when he opens the page the next time. If this is what you want then you propably must be using "Cookies". then check the cookies to maintain the visibility of the images... If you could post the code or make the question a lil clear, it will be easy.

Thankyou for the reply and I appologize for not clarifying the case at hand very well. You seem to have understood my problem though. As far as code goes do you want the C# or HTML?If I understand cookies that would only save the information per user right? I need the property changes to be saved for anyone who views the page. I've set it up to hide the different controls on the page depending on a password, so only a few people will be able to change the visibility property of the images.