NEED HELP IN MS SQL SERVER 2005

Dominic85

can anyone help mi with this? from my code FROM i can't put FROM av,cs,ti,ti_alt_title,tx . Is there any solution for this?SELECT Omim_NoFROM avWHERE Description LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM csWHERE CS_Description LIKE '%LIVER%'OR CS_DATA LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM tiWHERE Omim_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM ti_alt_titleWHERE Omim_Alt_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM txWHERE Omim_Text LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASC

Guest meme_noob
can anyone help mi with this? from my code FROM i can't put FROM av,cs,ti,ti_alt_title,tx . Is there any solution for this?SELECT Omim_NoFROM avWHERE Description LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM csWHERE CS_Description LIKE '%LIVER%'OR CS_DATA LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM tiWHERE Omim_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM ti_alt_titleWHERE Omim_Alt_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASCSELECT Omim_NoFROM txWHERE Omim_Text LIKE '%LIVER%'ORDER BY Omim_No ASC

pls email yr souce code to mi....

try this
SELECT av.Omim_NoFROM av,cs,ti,ti_alt_title,txWHERE av.Omim_No = cs.Omim_NoAND av.Omim_No = ti.Omim_NoAND av.Omim_No = ti_alt_title.Omim_NoAND av.Omim_No = tx.Omim_No

The code u post is display all the data. but i jus want to search by the key word from the description.can u help mi with this? my database is called Omim and inside Omim i have 5 tables as i snapshot. i want to search for the key word "LIVER" but it display all the data that not related to the key word "LIVER". can you help mi to solve the below code? it just can't search for the key word "LIVER" from the Description, CS_Description, CS_DATA, Omim_Titles, Omim_Alt_Titles, Omim_Text.
SELECT av.*,cs.*,ti.*,ti_alt_title.*,tx.*FROM av,cs,ti,ti_alt_title,txWHERE av.Omim_No = cs.Omim_No AND av.Omim_No = ti.Omim_NoAND av.Omim_No = ti_alt_title.Omim_NoAND av.Omim_No = tx.Omim_NoOR Description LIKE '%LIVER%'OR CS_Description LIKE '%LIVER%'OR CS_DATA LIKE '%LIVER%'OR Omim_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'OR Omim_Alt_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'OR Omim_Text LIKE '%LIVER%

SQL.jpgThe problem is i can't search for the key word "LIVER".It should be display the result of the Omim_No and other information related to the key word. pls help mi thx a lot..

HiPlease try with this select Omim_No from av,cs,ti,ti_alt_title,txwhere av.Description LIKE '%LIVER%'and (cs.CS_Description LIKE '%LIVER%' OR cs.CS_DATA LIKE LIVER%')and ti.Omim_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'and ti_alt_title.Omim_Alt_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'and tx.Omim_Text LIKE '%LIVER%'suppose this will help uRegardsVijay

HiPlease try with this select Omim_No from av,cs,ti,ti_alt_title,txwhere  av.Description LIKE '%LIVER%'and (cs.CS_Description LIKE '%LIVER%' OR cs.CS_DATA LIKE LIVER%')and ti.Omim_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'and ti_alt_title.Omim_Alt_Titles LIKE '%LIVER%'and tx.Omim_Text LIKE '%LIVER%'suppose this will help uRegardsVijay

what if i want to search every tables below? how is the code like?untitled.jpg