HELP!

Dominic85

Do you mean link 2 tables together? Everything for a project should be stored in 1 database.When linking 2 tables they have to each have a column that is the sameieitems---------------item_ID int PKName varchar Desc Varcharcustomers---------------cust_ID int pkitem_ID int FKAddress varcharYou can link the 2 tables like this

SELECT * FROM items i, customers cWHERE i.item_ID = c.item_ID

This will select everything from both tables.

Do you mean link 2 tables together? Everything for a project should be stored in 1 database.When linking 2 tables they have to each have a column that is the sameieitems---------------item_ID int PKName varchar Desc Varcharcustomers---------------cust_ID int pkitem_ID int FKAddress varcharYou can link the 2 tables like this
SELECT * FROM items i, customers cWHERE i.item_ID = c.item_ID

This will select everything from both tables.

I want to link 2 database together, that is database 1 OMIM and database 2 Human and i want to search the key words from this 2 database... but i can't find it in the book.. can someone help mi out? is urgent.. thx a million..

You cannot link 2 databases. You can store both sets of data in different tables within 1 database.If you make 2 databases you are going to run into to problems trying to maintain it and it will be a nightmare making simple join queries.