connecting to fb

birbal

i have come up with a application. is there any possibilities that i can connect it through facebook application?i have no idea how the both application (mine-which resides on my server and fb) interacti have no idea much how this fb application work. i had looked up to their documentetion. still i have doubt how to approach. any help about it will be realy appricated.

You mean, you want to perform authentication and identification using Facebook?http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web/#loginJust try doing what they tell you to do, and if you can't get it to work then post your code.

You mean, you want to perform authentication and identification using Facebook?http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web/#loginJust try doing what they tell you to do, and if you can't get it to work then post your code.
i have a separate registration and authentication. and its not so till now that any one can login through fb credential.the problem is i dont know how fb application interact.i am just trying get it.
You mean, you want to perform authentication and identification using Facebook?
i mean by application which are used in facebook. user join the application and after that they use that application in facebook pages.is it possible that user will be able use my application through facebook? i mean they can interact with my application from fb? if yes then how?i am not sure i am able to clear it or not

Facebook has a numerous APIs, so I'd suspect you could find a way to do it. I'm not getting exactly what you want to do, but I'm sure a little research into the fb api will yield useful information.

Facebook has a numerous APIs, so I'd suspect you could find a way to do it. I'm not getting exactly what you want to do, but I'm sure a little research into the fb api will yield useful information.
Facebook has a numerous APIs,
yes that was creating trouble..it was confusing which api are used for which purpose..i lost myself that where should i start from....i was expecting that someone can point out it which api should i look for particular purpose.i had to read the whole api doc yesterday..and its quite making sense nowthanks for the helps

I've had some pretty decent experience with the read aspect in particular with FB. The real key is just getting through OAuth and storing the relevant user data for repeated uses. after that's its pretty clear sailing. What are the exact specifications of your app? Are you trying to run it through facebook, or in your application?

Archived