Session data use

son

I am working on simple system of PayPal payment integration. There is a form where user enters personal data and chooses option (four options of service with four different prices). I store query, price, name, option name and surname separately in sessions, so after submitting the form the user comes to a page where he/she is addressed with name and sees a short summary of data. If then, he/she clicks a 'Send' button (a form with only a submit button) the query from session is executed and his/her data entered into database (then it goes also to PayPal, but this is another story). Does this make sense or is there a better way to achieve this?Son

sounds good so far.
great, working on it right now and stumbled upon an issue that does not make sense.In all files I include a header that has at top:
header('Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8');ob_start();// initialize a sessionsession_start();

In relevant files I include header in following order:

<?php$metaTitle = "Meta Title";$metaKeywords = "Meta Keywords";$metaDescription = "Meta Desc";$professionals = TRUE;$page = "";require_once ('/path/to/connect/file/for/db'); // connect to databaseinclude_once('../inc/header.php');?>

However, all sessions are empty... I have used a similar setup (have session start in header file which I include from individual web pages) many times before... Do not get this...Any ideas?Son

Archived