Gradient

cncr

you use a background image. typically you create a gradient that is repeatable either by x or y (left to right or top to bottom), and then take a small slice of it, and repeat it. or you can just have the gradient be an image file, but it's not as flexible and means you have to use a larger image file.CSS3 may have support for gradients, I'm not sure.

To ShadowMage................nice tool. I 've tried it, but it only takes one ( above) color
:) You can add as many colors to it as you want.....just click the little plus sign next to the "Color Swatches" heading to add another one.

:) You can add as many colors to it as you want.....just click the little plus sign next to the "Color Swatches" heading to add another one.
I got the code that the site updates while you change the colors............, your plus ('+'), I cannot see it.Look I wanna write my own code, taking it from the website is the easy way.Where is your 'PLUS '?? :)

I got the code that the site updates while you change the colors............, your plus ('+'), I cannot see it.Look I wanna write my own code, taking it from the website is the easy way.Where is your 'PLUS '?? :)
where it says color swatches. green circle with a plus sign in it.well, at least now you know the syntax. If you want to learn it, then look up CSS3 gradients to find out what each line means. Or learn how to create it in an image editor.

where it says color swatches. green circle with a plus sign in it.well, at least now you know the syntax. If you want to learn it, then look up CSS3 gradients to find out what each line means. Or learn how to create it in an image editor.
OOOpps !!I see it ............... :) Great tool, thnx again guys !I just finished Css 2 :) , Css 3 s yet to come >>>>> ....

Archived