Looking for a host for a client

shadowayex

I have a client who wants me to set up a simple word press site for her. Her needs are simple, she wants it to be relatively low cost and she wants a domain name with it. I was looking through different hosting sites, but I'm not too familiar with word press yet, and I don't know what the host needs to offer for word press to work on it.So, I'm looking for some suggestions on a host that is low-cost, offers a domain name, and can handle a word press site. I don't forsee her needing a whole lot of hard drive space or bandwidth (aside from what word press itself takes), so that helps with costs.She's pretty much just going to use this to market her garden. She'll be posting updates about different parts to try to get people to come see it. Simple enough.

I have a client who wants me to set up a simple word press site for her. Her needs are simple, she wants it to be relatively low cost and she wants a domain name with it. I was looking through different hosting sites, but I'm not too familiar with word press yet, and I don't know what the host needs to offer for word press to work on it.So, I'm looking for some suggestions on a host that is low-cost, offers a domain name, and can handle a word press site. I don't forsee her needing a whole lot of hard drive space or bandwidth (aside from what word press itself takes), so that helps with costs.She's pretty much just going to use this to market her garden. She'll be posting updates about different parts to try to get people to come see it. Simple enough.
she can use godaddy, its cheap, n u also get the host cheap, n theres wordpress n joomla as host, or she can buy the domain n download filezilla as her free hoster

Archived