checkbox in web browser

nasi

HiI open a web browser using popWin.document.write('<a href=...) , this web page contains multiple links. I want to add check boxes close to each link that users can select any of them. can you please let me know how I should do that?Thanks

thanks for links. I know how to create a form with check boxes. what I need is to create check boxes in an existing web page. for example suppose that I display the results of a google search to the user which consists of different links. I want to add check box beside any of the links to enable users to select their favorite links or to have an option like "bookmark me" besides and of the links.

Are you asking about checkboxes or how to save user preferences?I personally think it's rude to mess with user's bookmarks. I assume that if a user wants a new bookmark, they will do so. Right-clicking a mouse is pretty easy.

Are you asking about checkboxes or how to save user preferences?I personally think it's rude to mess with user's bookmarks. I assume that if a user wants a new bookmark, they will do so. Right-clicking a mouse is pretty easy.
I want to save user preferences. right click is a good idea but I don't know how I can access users' favorites. I need to know which links they select.

Archived