Drupal question

shadowayex

Alright, so I'm using Drupal 7 with the Date, CTools, and View modules. I've created a content type that has content is to be shown between two date-times. The content type has two date-time fields and I have some testing nodes created.I've created a simple display for this, and in filter criteria, I've specified (using Date: Date) that the first date-time has to be less than or equal to now, and the second date-time has to be greater than or equal to now. This display is embedded onto other nodes via views_embed_view().The problem I'm running in to is that the constraints seem to only work up until the day. For example, let's say that on a node of my content type the first date is May 3rd, 2011 at 1:00 PM and the second is May 4th, 2011 at 8:30 AM. That node would actually be shown all day on the 3rd and 4th (starting from midnight on the third up until 11:59:59 on the fourth). It completely ignores time altogether.Does anyone know how to get it to acknowledge time when filtering date-times?

Archived