how to do following

pratkal

ok i need a script to do following it must have a form where user can browse his desktop add some details ( already added by me ) then post it so q-1 how to create a html form that can have browser function + it can upload the file to server to a specific folder and if file already is there with same name rename it q-2 how to save url in mysql i know i can save it in binary mode but i don't want to for some reasone so i want to store only links please create me both html form and php result area its kinda urgentPleaseTHANKS

the link diredres dad provied holds brief info about it there is another example in http://w3schools.com/php/php_file_upload.asp both are working example as well

You can save the url of your image in db, once it will be in your server. otherwise how will you save the url which does not exist? so first you have to upload it. then you have to insert its location in your database.and the browse window comes with the <input type='file' method='post' enctype=.....> you have to just set up the ulpoad form .you dont need to any other work for that. the links has details info about it.

Archived