facebook login-button

Obi1-Cannabis

Hi, i'm not sure if theis would be the right place to put this, since i've made a few searches on the forum and found nothing on the facebook sdk or plugins subject.Anyway, i hope someone can help me.I'm having this issue for a while now.My login-button is not working correctly on IE (9 version at least), though it works fine on firefox, chrome, opera, safari.First time a user clicks the link it opens the window to allow the permitions and then it gets stuck http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect/:)_proxy.php?...Every other time you click the button it just goes to that same page and gets stucked.The integrated login to my page itself never gets performed.There's no error, no warning, no message, no nothing.I already saw a bunch of solutions arround the web that seems to have worked for others but none of them solved my problem.here is part of my code, where the button and fb connection gets called and what to do when loging in through facebook button:

(...)<body>   <div id="fb-root"></div>   (...)   <div id="facebookConnect"></div>   (...)   <script type="text/javascript">	  $(document).ready(		 function()		 {			var loginContent = '<fb:login-button perms="user_birthday,user_location,email" show-faces="false" width="200" max-rows="1"></fb:login-button>';			$("#facebookConnect").html(loginContent);			window.fbAsyncInit = function()			{			   FB.init( 				  {					 appId   : facebookAppId,					 session : facebookSession, // don't refetch the session when PHP already has it					 status  : true, // check login status					 cookie  : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access the session					 xfbml   : true // parse XFBML				  }			   );			   FB.Event.subscribe('auth.login', function() 				  {					 $.getJSON("http://myinc/ajax/loginFacebook.php?callback=?",						{},						function(json, status)						{						   if(json.sucesso == true)						   {							  (...)						   }						}					   );				   }				);			}			var e = document.createElement('script');			e.src = document.location.protocol + '//connect.facebook.net/pt_PT/all.js#xfbml=1"';			e.async = true;			document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e);		 }	  );   </script>(...)

any help anyone can give with this is much apreciated!

Archived