Php tutorials ebooks or at RAR [needed reading it without internet]

TheUninvited

you can download the tutorials to your hard disk or you can order a book, which w3schools has.

you can download the tutorials to your hard disk or you can order a book, which w3schools has.
where do i find those ebooks to download?thats what i ask sorry if i being dude but my english does not feet well and you might think that im not polite...

What he is means that you can save pages from http://w3schools.com/php and use it in offline. rather than that there is an option for buying ebook from w3school site which is probably the same content as online version(not sure totally). so its best to save and use the pages.If you make your mind to buy book the oreily's books are very good.If you are looking for free ebooks google can reveal some of them. As free stuff does not have all the subject covering there , but it can give you a idea of php developing and be helpfull in sometime.there is another option which is not the tutorials but its good if you are going to learn PHP. you can download a rar package of php manual. (excluded user comments).

Archived