Alternating Image Alignments

hybrid kill3r

I want to use JS to iterate through all the instances of images with the class name of "frame and alternate their alignment. For example, the first image with the class "frame" would be to the right, then to the left, then to the right, etc. I'm pretty noobish with javascript but managed to come up with this bit of code. I think the "logic" is right, but the actual code is probably wrong. It's not really doing anything. Here's the code:

window.onload = function alignScreens(){				var screenshots = document.getElementsByClassName("frame");			var alignment = "right";			for(i=0;i<screenshots.length;i++){				if(i==0){					alignment = "right";				}				if(i==1){					alignment = "left";					i = 0;				}				screenshots[i].align = alignment;			}					}

If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

window.onload = function alignScreens() {	  var screenshots = document.getElementsByClassName("frame");  var alignment = "right";  for(i=0; i<screenshots.length; i++){	if ((i%2) == 0) { // THIS WILL CHECK IS NUMBER 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10...	  screenshots[i].align = alignment;	  alignment = 'left';	}	else { // AND THIS, IF 1, 3, 5, 7, 9...	  screenshots[i].align = alignment;	  alignment = 'right';	}  }}

Hope you are searching this..

Archived