400 Bad Request? can't be!

oneill2004uk

rather confused everything was going great, working and then all of sudden it don't want to play. (thats what it feels like anyway.)my page

Lines: 86, 126 http://www.t-oneill.co.uk/../portf...js/swfobject.jsStatus: 400 Bad RequestThis is usually the sign of a malformed URL that cannot be parsed by the server. Check the syntax of the link.
don't know what i've done it just seems to not like this path.One of the lines works and one doesn't and there both exactly the same pieces of code just with different divs and xmls assigned to themany help would be lovely as i've run out of options.also if tryed changing the xml config file with the one that works and still no luck

hm, the link to the file works, and your page loads. upon loading though, it appears there are these errors in the console

portfolio/source/xml/5x2_black2.xml					  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)deviantart-b_09.png											  Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

that file in the portfolio/source folder seems like it would be pretty important...are you sure all your paths are correct?

checked the file, corrected it still nothing :) still get bad request in WS3 link checkerall my files look alright now in firebug nowthat deviantart-b_09.png is something i never took out i'll remove it eventually but its not the problem i've had it all working for ages with that

more missing files.

In Chrome I see it though. let me check in FF.

I'll try using a new xml for the first one.

In Chrome I see it though. let me check in FF.
It doesn't work in chrome :S
seems to work fine in FF (4).
it doesn't work in firefox either or IE :Sthis is what i'm trying to fix, its basically the 2 of the same javascript code with different XML's for the content. the second one works for some reason but the first one doesn't anymore :S very confusedi can only think its something i configured on the xml but i don't see why that should effect it i'll try it

CRACKED IT! its the xml file must have messed something up it!i've just told the javascript to use the same xml file as the one that works and it displays...problem identified!!!!now just got to either find whats wrong with it or start a new.cheers for your help again buddy, your always the one that answers my questions or gets me thinking the right way.

Archived