Need basic help CSS webpage

Poverino

Hello,What I'm doing wrong.......... Nobody give me any reply and my question is WHY..............Who can hep me out?.First of all I’m completely new here and also CSS is brand new for me.But if you can do it…. I can also only a matter of time my grandpa told me .What is my desire:I want to make a website template with the navigation menu buttons on top. Maybe also a sub-menu.In the middle a sort of “CONTAINER” (I hope you know what I mean) with a thin scrollbar in color. Background transparent.(look a the example website below)When possible I want to import an HTML page into this container.Easy to write text and positioning photo’s for me. If you have a better plan please let me know.The background must be FIXED. I have an image and this image is colored black on the outsides. This all (Navigation-menu, Background and container) must be keep the same position and size in every browser.With HTML I have made a sort of example you will find at: http://www.poverino.nl/www.poverino.nl/index.htm I have done this with a Iframe. Transparent so you keep see the background image.Also it is my wish on every page a few small buttons or image with: “Print Page” – “Send to friend” and “Bookmark”I need to see an example so I work the rest out myself. Who want to make time free and help me out.I now how to import a menu.When I have one example of several needed pages with the code I can work it out myself.If you have any question or you don’t understand what I mean please let me now.Thanks in advancedGreetings Mike

Archived