Php Script Problem When Converting Into Arabic

wadboram

I'm having 2 problems after translating a membership site script into Arabic (RTL):1. Sending of emails are having symbols and not right language (Confirmation emails that is sent after new member register)2. Trying to submit Arabic data in forms but the script won't allow this. It consider them empty as if it never reads them. I should write English in formsAny one could help?

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's worth a try. Add the following <meta> line into the <head> section for the page where the form is on. For HTML 5:

<meta charset='windows-1256'>

For HTML 4:

<meta http-equiv='content-type' content='text/html; charset=windows-1256'>

For the emails, if you're using the mail() function, you can set the charset with a header in the 4th parameter:

mail('example@example.com', 'subject', 'message', 'content-type: text/html; charset=windows-1256');

Thanks for the help, I will give it a try. I have translated the english.tpl file (template) into Arabic for the interface language but there is still a control php file that I can add your code and it will let ALL the site Arabic enabled. I still can't figure out where is the code to change or that file.The script is having a lot of files.

Archived