Having A Few Issues...

jessmess

Hi Everyone I have a few questions. If anyone can help, that would be wonderful. I am working on a new look for my website. I have uploaded a test page, http://www.disneymad.../test-page.html just to work out the kinks live, before I transfer the look to the rest of the site. Here are my issues: 1. I would like to make the fixed header I have in place at the top of the page with the social links stay centered. In other words, no matter how big I make the page, I want those elements to stay centered. For example, when I make the page fullscreen on my 21" iMac, the content of that header appears slightly to the left, which annoys me. 2. I cannot for the life of me seem to figure out why I cannot separate out the drop down items and style them separately. I want to make them smaller, because right now they are ridiculously large, making each drop down for the theme parks very long. This makes it difficult to read some of the items without scrolling or making the page bigger, which I don't want people to have to do. 3. I have placed three "boxes" on the footer of the page, to include our Facebook page stream, Twitter stream and Blog stream. I have gotten the Twitter and Blog stream working, but for some reason, when I paste the Facebook Like Box code into it's section, it doesn't show up. I have tried the iframe version as well as the other version and the same thing happens every time which makes me think it has something to do with maybe the css?? I don't know if that's possible , but hopefully someone can help with that. 4. Last one, promise thumbsup.gif The four pictures located under the "steps" have a rollover function (they're supposed to have a white opaque layer when moused over). When I started using the template, they worked fine however after replacing the pictures the mouseover function only works when your mouse is on the far right edge. I have included my css and html below. I realize this is a lot of stuff, but I would appreciate any insight a lot. Thanks guys! ~Jess redface.gif

styles.css

test-page.html

Archived