Date ()

westman

hi all, i am trying to get post's in my database deleted after 4 weeks and 12 weeks using mysql_queryi tried in php but no luck this is what i have so fear... mysql_query("INTERVAL 30 DAY SELECT FROM post , DELETE, WHERE id ='0'"); and also mysql_query("DELETE FROM post WHERE id='0' AND date='<=CURRENT_DATE - INTERVAL 30 DAY'"); *please don't look at id as v id i gust changed it for this post would any of the 2 above work?

so? why did you need to make a new thread for it? it seemed like you were given plenty of suggestions in your other thread. why not just reply there with your ongoing issues related to the exact same topic. what did you think starting a new thread would do? it will only confuse people, and clog up the forums with redundancy.

Duplicate thread: http://w3schools.inv...showtopic=40412. This is not an enterprise-level support forum with guaranteed results or else :P - people will contribute what they can to help you solve your problem, but you have to work with them. lock.png

Archived