div id issue pulling data from blog

mubai

div id issue. My website was created by another company in Wordpress and I'm trying to make some edits to it. On the home page, there's a section on the bottom right hand called "From the Blog" and it pulls the latest blog postings. I want to change that section to "Industry News" then put an RSS Feed from another site in that section. I cannot figure out where the coding is to change this. :wacko: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Site URL: www.shahconsultinggroup.com

davidb52, thank you very much! I got it to work, but I think there's a lot of unnecessary code in the file (see below) but I can't seem to figure out what to delete without breaking the site. Also, do you know of an easy feed creator to combine a few feeds and have it scroll? Thanks again, very helpful!

<?php/*Template Name: homepage*/?><?php get_header(); ?> <div id="content"> 	<div id="contentleft">			<div class="postarea1">			<?php /*?><?php include(TEMPLATEPATH."/breadcrumb.php");?><?php */?>					<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>			<?php /*?><h1><?php the_title(); ?></h1><br /><?php */?>						<?php				$content = split_content();				// output first content section in column1								echo '<div id="testimonials">', array_shift($content), '</div>';				// output remaining content sections in column2								echo '<div id="profile">', implode($content), '</div>';				?>							   				<div id="blog">								<h1>Industry <span style="color: #ffffff;">News</span></h1>				<div style="clear: both;"></div>				 <script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.feedroll.com/rssviewer/feed2js.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ism.ws%2Fabout%2Fmediaroom%2FRssFeed.cfm&num=5&targ=y&utf=y"  charset="UTF-8" type="text/javascript"></script>				<?php $my_query = new WP_Query('showposts=1'); ?>								<?php while ($my_query->have_posts()) : $my_query->the_post(); ?>							   <?php /*?> <a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a><?php */?>				<ul>				<li>				<?php the_content(); ?>				<div class="dateleft">					Posted by <?php the_author_posts_link(); ?>  <span class="time"><?php the_time('F j, Y'); ?></span>				</div>				</li>				</ul>				<?php endwhile; ?>									</div>							<?php endwhile; else: ?>							<p><?php _e('Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.'); ?></p><?php endif; ?>				</div>			</div>	<?php /*?><?php include(TEMPLATEPATH."/sidebar.php");?><?php */?>		</div> <!-- The main column ends  --> <?php get_footer(); ?>

Archived