Need a HTML/CSS writer. Looking for someone to join my team!

JRoberto

Hey, Well business has been getting SUPER busy. And I just dont have the time to code all my web sites anymore. I am looking for someone that is skilled in coding html and css. HTML5/CCS3 would be a great benefit but not required. I need someone to be able to help me take the load off my shoulders so I can just focus on the designing aspect of the websites, then have someone code them so I can get moving onto the next one. The coding work is usually pretty simple. Here are SOME of my works.www.freddy-todd.comwww.kushminded.comwww.mindsmatterclothing.comwww.jasperbass.comwww.grassrootscalifornia.com Who ever is interested. If the price is right...I will have a steady flow of work for you for the next year or so! Contact me!

Edited by JRoberto
  • Like 1

Hey, Well business has been getting SUPER busy. And I just dont have the time to code all my web sites anymore. I am looking for someone that is skilled in coding html and css. HTML5/CCS3 would be a great benefit but not required. I need someone to be able to help me take the load off my shoulders so I can just focus on the designing aspect of the websites, then have someone code them so I can get moving onto the next one. The coding work is usually pretty simple. Here are SOME of my works.www.freddy-todd.comwww.kushminded.comwww.mindsmatterclothing.comwww.jasperbass.comwww.grassrootscalifornia.com Who ever is interested. If the price is right...I will have a steady flow of work for you for the next year or so! Contact me!
Hi JRoberto,Greetings!I am IN. :good: So, how can I help you? Perhaps we could meet on Skype to discuss further.