How Do I Make MY Require Form Detail Come Back Instantly And Ready For Next User

Dicee

if you want it to show it with delay you will need to use JS. php cant control anything clientside, like delaying display. you can set "display:none" to the form style. and in clients side you can set up function which will be run after some time. the function will change the form style to display:block http://w3schools.com/js/js_timing.asp
Thanks birbal!Can you show me an example of implementing JS based on my code provided?By all means change where you see fit, this will be a big help! Heres my code:<?php//Kir Ric (script for pop up )//if(!empty($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']=='115.240.51.183'){if(@!isset($_COOKIE['user_id']) ||($_COOKIE['user_id']<1)){if(!isset($_COOKIE['user_id']))|| // the var is NOT set// OR; if($_COOKIE['user_id']<1) // the var is less than 1);{ require('reg_form_detail.php'); // here is your "registration" form for new members} else {require('login_form_detail.php'); // here is your "login" form for existing users}}//}?>