Random issue im having

Shadowing

Hey guys I have a problem that doesnt happend all the time which makes it really hard to problem solve. Hope someone can help me cause i have no idea. Even if i decrease the content width it still does it. maybe i shouldnt be using margin:left on the content to be placed left of the menu This is what its suppose to look likein.jpg and some times this happends. the content gets pushed out of the windowout.jpg

// this is the window div#guide_window {z-index: 850;  position:absolute; top:40px; left:150px;width:700px;height:450px;border:3px solid green;background-color: #e9d3aa;padding:5px;display:none;color:;}  // all the content on the page that isnt the menu div.guide_content {margin: 0 auto; overflow:auto; word-wrap:break-word; padding:0px 10px;  margin-top:30px; margin-left:140px; width:545px; height:420px; color:brown; font-size:.8em}p.guide_title {font-size:1.7em;  font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px;} div.guide_subject {display:inline; font-size:1.1em;  font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px;}div.guide_head {font-size:1.1em;  font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px;}  // this is the menu on the left div.guide_menu {margin-top:0px;   width: 100px; line-height: 180%;}.guide_menu ul{ list-style-type: none; margin: 0 auto;  padding: 0; float: left; font-size:.8em; letter-spacing:2px; background-color: #002828;}  .guide_menu ul li a{	 float: left;  color: white; padding: 7px 20px; }  .guide_menu ul li a:visited{	 color: white;}  .guide_menu ul li a:hover,.guide_menu ul li .current{width: 69.5%;	 color: #fff;	 background-color:#0b75b2;}   

Edited by Shadowing