good idea or bad idea?

divinedesigns1

hello, suppppppppp lol im hyper for no reason lolanywaydo you think it is a good idea or a bad idea to have a single page php website, i know theres the advantage and disadvantage for creating such site give your answer and why you think its a good or bad ideal :good: no negativity please and thank you

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean one page on your website or one PHP page that serves multiple different pages?
yes thats what i meant

Many sites do that, but they only use the main page as a "routing page", i.e. that page sends global site content and based on the URL, it includes another file to deal with the details of that particular section/page.The advantage is obviously ease of organization. The disadvantage is a slight performance penalty (due to the time it takes to analyze the URL, and include it), but if you do some sort of output caching, you'll negate all that.

One page sites are a great idea if you don't have that much content for your site: Advantages:

• Fast to build.
  • Easy to maintain.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • All links point to the home page, so that should improve your Google Pagerank instead of spreading it between pages.

Here is a beautiful theme I've been keeping up my sleeve the next time I need to create a simple site. Spark. And here are some more themes.

Many sites do that, but they only use the main page as a "routing page", i.e. that page sends global site content and based on the URL, it includes another file to deal with the details of that particular section/page. The advantage is obviously ease of organization. The disadvantage is a slight performance penalty (due to the time it takes to analyze the URL, and include it), but if you do some sort of output caching, you'll negate all that.
yeah, i have created one but i didnt like the layout so im working on a new layout, well i didnt know the js part to make the layout work so i switch to another template lol
One page sites are a great idea if you don't have that much content for your site: Advantages:
  • Fast to build.
  • Easy to maintain.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • All links point to the home page, so that should improve your Google Pagerank instead of spreading it between pages.

Here is a beautiful theme I've been keeping up my sleeve the next time I need to create a simple site. Spark. And here are some more themes.

yeah i know, im working on one atm, and my content isnt that large, most likely it will have more images than text