submit review

gaya

The following is my code.I've to include another seperate folder in this code itself.How shall i include the another text file in this itself.

$img=$_GET['a'];$txt=$_POST['txt'];$ans = "$img.txt";$imgsplit=explode("-",$img);$qid = $imgsplit[0];$qidsplit = preg_split("/[0-9]/",$qid);$len = strlen($qidsplit[0]);if($len==5){    $sub = substr($qidsplit[0],2,3);	    $bd =   substr($qidsplit[0],0,2);   }else{    $bdsub = str_split($qidsplit[0],2);	    $bd = $bdsub[0];	    $sub = $bdsub[1];}$id = $imgsplit[1];$no = $imgsplit[2];$qno = $imgsplit[3];$folder="$bd-$sub-$id/";$upload = "img/$folder";$uploadfile = $ans;$uploadPath = $upload.$uploadfile;$incomingdata = file_get_contents('php://input');if(!$incomingdata)    die("No input data");if(!is_dir($upload))    mkdir($upload);$anshandle = fopen($ans, 'w+') or die("can't open file - $ans");if (!fwrite($anshandle, $txt))   {       echo "hai";   }else{// code}

Please rephrase the question. I don't understand it. But I will warn you that your code gives any malicious user the ability to damage your file system. You should validate your GET and POST data before opening and writing files that are determined by that data.

Edited by Deirdre's Dad
  • Like 1