loading one user by thre id value in php

hansolo

can i load a users information from my sql by there id number .is that possible. I am currnlty loading all the users . i like to seect on and information while(result = mysql_fetchArray(SELECT * FROM 'table')) i currenyly using the asterisk which select all i like to select o user and there information

you can use 'where' clause to get particular id and you can specify the particualr fields by comma separated field names.

wonder if this is possibleok thanks if saved an id number in a varaible . I could possibly use this to search automatically . If user had an id and number and stored it in global varaible i could post this back to my sql and this could be used to make the search on the users information global posted varaible from flash $userid=[_postUserId] // this could send the id number from flash $UserId = $_POST["flashid"]; // in thoery icould use the global varabile to make a search based upon the store varaible with user idas an example SELECT FROM 'table', $UserId

hmm.. not sure this one is gonna work: SELECT FROM 'table', $UserId you are proberly going to get an error i think...