How To Add SignUp/Log In System On Your Website

Ayzdude

Hello Recently I Published My New Website and i want to add signup/login system in my website for my members i wanna know how can i do this?+When They Sign Up To My Website they will get a referral link also.so when a member(of my website) invited a his/her friend they will get some money +The Referral Link give some money also whensome one visit Like For Example: A member sign up on my website.he/she will get referral link if someone click on that referral link so the member get .001$ and if someone click & sign up .001$ + 0.01 = 0.011$ Total so the member get .001$ for visit & 0.01$ For Sign Up.The Last Feature : I want to add a earning Tab Where My Members Can See How Much they earn how many people click there link how many referrals get I mean they will get full stats.Thats All I want on my websiteIf anybody help me i will very thankful to him/her.AyazThanks

This is really advanced. You need to start off learning programming. PHP is the most popular server-side language, though there are others. You'll have to learn at least a server-side language, then learn to manage databases.

• Like 1

This is really advanced. You need to start off learning programming. PHP is the most popular server-side language, though there are others. You'll have to learn at least a server-side language, then learn to manage databases.
How much time it will to learn and apply to my website

at least a few months, if not more given your aptited and ability to understand critical programming concepts. As mentioned, this is advanced, people go to school and/or spend significant amounts of time in the field learning. Not to say you can't do it, but no programming experience, it is not something you can expect to do in a weekend. You'll have to start reading and learning about whatever language you intend to use, and then gauge from there based on how your initial understanding of the material.