xsl:if not working?

omegared

HiI am using xsl:if to output a table only when my current nodes is not empty. The problem is that when the current node is empty, a line appears which I believe is the table border. I don't know why the line is appearing. My code is:Snippet of my xml:<member> <name>John Doe</name> <function>lead</function> <email>jon.doe@killerapp.fun</email> </member> <member> <name>Paul Coder</name> <function>dev</function> <email>paul.coder@killerapp.fun</email> </member>Xslt for table template:<xsl:template match="member"> <xsl:if test='true()'> <fo:block font-size="10pt"> <fo:table border-width="0.1mm" border-style="solid" table-layout="fixed" width="100%"> <fo:table-column column-width="4cm"/> <fo:table-column column-width="4cm"/> <fo:table-column column-width="5cm"/> <fo:table-body> <fo:table-row> <fo:table-cell> <fo:block> <xsl:value-of select="name"/> </fo:block> </fo:table-cell> <fo:table-cell> <fo:block> <xsl:value-of select="function"/> </fo:block> </fo:table-cell> <fo:table-cell> <fo:block> <xsl:value-of select="email"/> </fo:block> </fo:table-cell> </fo:table-row> </fo:table-body> </fo:table> </fo:block> </xsl:if></xsl:template>

I'm not sure, but I think that by using true() you're only checking if the element exists. Or actually you're not checking anything. Try using the sting-lenght() function instead. To be exact:

<xsl:when test="string-lenght(current()) > 0">